- About TLA
- Be A Member
- Attend Events
- Career Resources
- Texas Libraries
- Members Only
Healthcare Law Resources
Federal Healthcare Legislation
The public relies on libraries to deliver information. Anticipating that many people will have questions about federal healthcare legislation, TLA offers below a list of links to government sites and resources to assist librarians.
The Texas Library Association offers this information as resource materials only and should not be construed as legal advice or endorsement of any policy.
LINKS TO GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
- Recording of TSLAC/NNLM webinar on ACA (periodically updated with latest recording): This webinar was created for the library community.
- Home page for the Affordable Care Act
- Federal page for Texas
- Federal info site for the ACA
- Texas Department of Insurance (includes links to fact sheets for various age groups, businesses, insured and uninsured people)
- ACA page from National Network of Libraries of Medicine / South Central Region
- NNLM/SCR list of Texas Navigators (authorized nonprofit organizations for helping people with ACA issues)
- General National Library of Medicine’s Medline page for health insurance queries (includes more ACA resources)
- American Library Association Affordable Care Act resource page
- Free online programs from OCLC and WebJunction
Created on Sep 13, 2013 | Last updated September 19, 2013