- About TLA
- Media Room
- Officer Resources
- Services & Resources
- TLA Office
- Be A Member
- Conference & Events
- Career Resources
- TX Libraries
- Members Only
Corporate Membership in TLA
TLA offers many ways to recognize your company for Helping Libraries Grow.
Corporate Membership is one of many that we highly recommend. See some examples below of initiatives facilitated through our corporate partnerships that are making a large contribution to Texas libraries. In return for your investment as a Corporate Member, TLA offers you many benefits and much recognition. We thank you for your investment in TLA and Texas libraries.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS*
Recognition in TLA Publications:
- TLA Membership Directory
- Annual feature article in the Texas Library Journal
- TLACast newsletter
- Texas Library Journal which includes the TLA Conference Program (winter issue) and the Buyers Guide to TLA Exhibitors (spring issue)
- TLA Pocket Program
- Year round exposure on the TLA website which includes a dedicated page featuring an article from your corporate representative and an ad provided by member, changed upon request. The dedicated page links from the TLA main page throughout the year. See current corporate members featured here.
Subscriptions to TLA publications:
Complementary Individual Membership
One complimentary individual membership for a representative of the company. The Exhibitors Round Table is suggested for all vendors to join.
10% discount on lists and advertising. This cannot be combined with other discounts.
*NOTE: Corporate Members must renew/join before February 1 to receive the full list benefits for the calendar year.
Recognition at TLA meetings and strategic communications, as well as support in Member's promotion:
- Promoted via our digital slideshow throughout the entire TLA Annual Conference and TLA Annual Assembly.
- Corporate Member ribbon for every company representative who attends the TLA Annual Conference and TLA Annual Assembly.
- TLA Corporate Membership logo sent to Member for promotion throughout the calendar year.
- Recognition for contributing to the promotion of library services through strategic communications. See information below.
- Publishing and distribution of our promotional membership campaign. This campaign promotes the new TLA motto “Connect to Know” and showcases the many benefits of TLA membership, including testimonials from professional librarians.
- Statewide distribution of TLA’s Texas voter opinion survey: This critical information was put directly into the hands of over 20,000 local city, county, and school leaders.
- Publication of A Pocket Guide to 21st Century Libraries: This attractive and information guide helped deliver the library message to state elected officials and is a wonderful resource for providing an interesting and easy-to-use snapshot of Texas libraries.
- TLA presents the Strategic Initiatives CE Series: Through a partnership between the Texas Library Journal and TLA's CE Office, the Texas library community will have access to a new type of continuing education experience. Available at the desktop, this CE series is gaining broad attention and will become of standard part of how librarians keep current.
Created on May 23, 2010 | Last updated December 08, 2015