- About TLA
- Be A Member
- Attend Events
- Career Resources
- Texas Libraries
- Members Only
Organizational & Institutional Membership
- Subscriptions to these TLA publications:
- Promotion of the importance of libraries in today's society through:
- Public information activities
- Intellectual Freedom
- Continuing Education
- A free JOBLINE service to list available positions and attract qualified librarians.
- Interview opportunities with interested candidates at Annual Conference in the TLA Placement Center (conference registration required).
- Promotion of a minimum entry level salary of $40,000 for a librarian with an MLS.
- Recognition of outstanding leadership, gifts, and service to Texas libraries through Association awards (e.g., Benefactor Award).
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR STATE PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION
Created on May 23, 2010 | Last updated June 09, 2014