- About TLA
- Media Room
- Officer Resources
- Services & Resources
- TLA Office
- Be A Member
- Conference & Events
- Career Resources
- TX Libraries
- Members Only
Great Ideas Posters and More
Texas Librarians: Own Your Profession by presenting your innovative ideas in the form of Poster Sessions. We are looking for your stories and accomplishments as they relate to all aspects of libraries and librarianship. If you or your institution have launched a new program or been very successful in an ongoing program, share that experience with your colleagues. We are looking for proposals that reflect the conference theme and goals of showcasing tools with an immediate impact and new ideas that empower our profession and our customers.
- January 20, 2017 - poster proposal submission deadline
- February 10, 2017 - Presenters, who submitted proposals by January 20, 2017, will be notified of the status of their submission
- April 19, 2017 – Poster Session from 4:00 - 5:30. During this time, participants will discuss their work with conference attendees.
- Conference registration is not required for participation in this one event only.
- Posters may be print, electronic or both. Props may also be used.
- All posters must be freestanding; no poster backing will be provided.
- Laptops and tablets are welcome, but no electricity will be provided.
- The Poster Session will not be judged this year, but small prizes will be drawn randomly from all entries.
Our goal is to share information and opportunities. Proposals are no longer being accepted.
Proposals will be selected for participation based on the following criteria:
- The clarity and originality of the proposal
- Relevance to the conference theme
If you have any additional questions, please contact Jeanne Standley.
Created on Aug 7, 2013 | Last updated February 17, 2017