- About TLA
- Media Room
- Officer Resources
- Services & Resources
- TLA Office
- Be A Member
- Conference & Events
- Career Resources
- TX Libraries
- Members Only
How to print TLA Continuing Education certificates
The Texas Library Association Continuing Education system is set up for participants to print their certificates at their convenience, as often as desired (i.e. if a certificate is misplaced, you can always go in and print another).
First, please log into the TLA CE database:
- Please visit the link https://secure.txla.org/secure/forms/mtgLogin.asp
(or go to www.txla.org/CE and click on the “CE *REGISTRATION* and Credit Certificates” button at the top of the left menu)
- Please log in with the same email and password which you used to register.
(Please contact TLA@txla.org or call 800-580-2852 if you need this information)
Second, you’ll see two drop-down menus. The top one is used to register for new CE events, the bottom one is to claim CE credits.
- In the bottom “CPE Credits” menu, please select one of the RDA webinars.
- Click the “Claim/View CPE Credits” button.
Third, you will see a list of “Meeting Events” that includes the webinar which you selected.
- Please click the checkbox next to the webinar Event Date, then click the “Submit Application” button.
(the database will instantly cross-reference your request with attendance info in the database)
Fourth, you will see a link called “View Certificate” – please click this link to display your new CE document.
- Please print as needed.
Created on Jan 28, 2015 | Last updated January 28, 2015