- About TLA
- Media Room
- Officer Resources
- Services & Resources
- TLA Blog
- TLA Office
- Be A Member
- Attend Events
- Career Resources
- Texas Libraries
- Members Only
- Member Blogs
|Support Texas Libraries|
Our Texas libraries need your support!
There are many ways you can support libraries!
The Texas Library Association invites you to be a contributor to the Library Endowment & Advancement Fund (LEAF).
Contributions are tax deductible.
You may direct your gift to:
- Area of greatest need
- Christina B. Woll Fund for library grants to purchase children's books
- Disaster Relief Fund to aid Texas libraries struck by catastrophe
- Elizabeth Crabb Fund for legislative efforts to improve library services statewide
- Glen & Jerre Hetherington Fund for leadership development of librarians throughout the state
- James Love Fund to provide grants to small public libraries
- June Kahler Berry Fund for TALL Texans scholarships (promotes excellence in leadership in librarianship)
- Legislative Reserve Fund for advocacy efforts to benefit library services throughout the state
- Patricia Smith Endowment for Excellence
- Scholarship & Research Fund for Janeway Grant
- Spectrum Scholarship Fund for minority recruitment to the profession
- Texas Bluebonnet Award Endowment Fund for TBA activities (supports a love of reading among children)
- Wayne Williams Fund for library grants to purchase children's books
- Whitten Fund for defense of intellectual freedom
For additional information, contact Patricia Smith.
Created on Apr 6, 2010 | Last updated January 24, 2011